Amazon Ad

Monday, February 06, 2006

A Use for 99-cent Apple Juice


Last week, when C-Town had sales so good that lines were backed into the aisles, I wandered around for a good 7 minutes waiting for the lines to die down. They didn't, but I did pick up a bottle of apple juice for 99 cents. It's the store brand, but it was still 100% pure apple juice.

It's so versatile. I can obviously drink it straight, but I also have been serving it with whiskey. Tonight my roommate Pachelbel told me I could have the rest of the bottle of wine on the table (shiraz, if you're wondering) because it's awful. Old Grocery Chopin's roommate is no liar--awful is the word for it! But I remembered how much I used to like apple-grape juice when I was a young fella, so I poured my apple juice in and suddenly it's palatable. Praise be!

No comments:

Post a Comment