Amazon Ad

Saturday, February 04, 2006

C-Town v. Diet Coke


C-Town, at least the one in Grocery Chopin-land, quit carrying Diet Coke (and Coke, Sprite, Fanta, etc.). For the life of me (1810-1849), I can't figure out why a grocery store would quit carrying Coke! People buy it! Do you know what they have instead of Coke? A giant wall of generic seltzer. Wouldn't it make more sense to give more shelf space to Pepsi and 7-Up than to have 12 feet of solid seltzer? My roommate, who doesn't like grocery shopping all that much (and is merely lukewarm about Grocery Chopin) quit going to that grocery store. Now she shops at the one we call "cat-pee," because that is its scent. I don't even remember its name. I think it's called "Compare Foods," but I don't shop there. Not because of the odor of cat pee, but because the minimum for a credit card is $10. I don't like that pressure.

C-Town: 330 Graham Avenue Brooklyn, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment