Amazon Ad

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hannaford vs. Price Chopper

Last year, I drank my weight in Goya Ginger Beer. They were $0.50 at both Hannaford and Price Chopper. Then Hannaford raised their price to $0.55. I only bought them from Price Chopper after that. But this year, Price Chopper raised their price to $0.69! That's highway robbery! They also started carrying the Saranac Ginger Beer I used to get at Hannaford. It's $4.99/6-pack at Price Chopper comapred to the $3.99/6-pack at Hannaford. Both stores stopped carrying my favorite mustard. I have to import that from Festival Foods. They have it at Giant Eagle, too, but Festival Foods sells it cheaper. They sell most things cheaper.

Giant Eagle sells Natural Brew Outrageous Ginger Ale cheaper than Price Chopper. It's better than some ginger beers. It's in the organic section. So is Reed's Ginger Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment