Amazon Ad

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Yesterday I went in grocery stores four times. First I went to C-Town and didn't see anything I wanted and I was just going for a walk anyway. I walked north to Greenpoint and found a huge Key Food on McGuinness Blvd. It had wide aisles and all sorts of food. It was almost suburban. It was attached to a 24-hour food court that had a Taco Bell in it. I noticed that tomatoes were only $0.99/lb and thought that was a good deal. I've been waiting for tomatoes to stop being $1.49/lb and $1.99/lb. I walked some more and took a bus and a subway and came back to C-Town.

This time I found things to buy. I wanted to buy some meat, but I didn't see any I liked. I got a can of Spam Lite though because it was on sale for $2.50. The label showed a delicious-looking Spam sandwich with cheese and tomato, so I bought some hamburger buns too. I had cheese at home. I went next door to the vegetable place and was pleasantly surprised to find tomatoes for $0.99/lb. I guess they're cheap now.

Later, Pachelbel convinced me to go to Cat Pee with her to get Diet Coke and Pop-Tarts. There was a white and grey cat there. No wonder it smells like cat pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment