Amazon Ad

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Holy Cow! Cheese Week!


I had to use my "Holy Cow!" subject again because this is a cheese post.

In addition to the $3.99/lb Pecorino Romano at Key Food I posted about on Saturday, there is $3.99/lb Mozzarella at Gourmet Garage this week. It's usually $5.99/lb! That's 1/3 off! There are little 1 lb globules of mozzarella all over. The only thing that prevented me from making my first purchase at Gourmet Garage since 2002 was that it said it should be refrigerated.

They also have Sharp Cheddar on sale for $3.99/lb, which is regularly $5.99/lb. Frankly, only Italian cheese excites me, though. I wouldn't make this post if that were the only cheese deal.

I'm probably never going to be able to buy cheese again. I'll be unwilling to pay more than $3.99/lb and it will always be more than that. That is really really sad.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM EDT

    What's the issue with it being refrigerated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on my lunch break, so I didn't have a place to store it.

    ReplyDelete