Amazon Ad

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Stay Out of Key Food This Week


What a disappointment! I expected to go in and spend $25 or more, but I only spent $5. I got some braunschweiger ($2), 2 boxes of pasta (buy one get one free, $0.99 each, limit one per family), Diet Coke ($1.50) for Pachelbel, and some bananas ($0.59/lb). Some pierogies were on sale, but I already had pierogies. The frozen pizza sales were not that good. McCain fries were on sale, but I still have some, and I decided if I'm going to buy brand name frozen potato products, I'm getting Ore-Ida from now on because Ore-Ida's based in Pittsburgh. My frozen beef ravioli were $2.99 for a box, but there were only 2 boxes, and both had brown ooze on them. I wanted to buy a bag of frozen onions (on sale for $0.99) but I couldn't find them. I should have gone to C-Town.

The Jesus vegetable store had 4 tomatoes for $1. Maybe I should have got them so I could make insalata caprese. But I didn't, so I'll just have to look at this picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment