Amazon Ad

Friday, April 07, 2006

Malta India & Milk, Tomatoes & Spam & Christ


I'm told that the worst part of drinking Malta India (which is like Malta Goya only worse) and milk is that it still tastes like malta india, but there's more of it to get down.

One time on the subway I saw a man drinking Malta Goya and he didn't even wince. I almost threw up on him because that was so gross. At least when you see a guy wince, you know he's alive.

Tomatoes are $0.79/lb at the Jesus vegetable store on Grand St. They're redder than the other ones I've seen. I might have to have some more Spam sandwiches this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:46 PM EDT

    Malta is one of those foods/beverages that I've never been able to "get." I consider myself incredibly open minded food-wise, but Malta pushes my boundaries.

    I once saw a woman walking around drinking a bottle in a NJ mall and it seemed very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tepid denunciation of something so horrid!

    ReplyDelete