Amazon Ad

Friday, April 28, 2006

Storemade Roast Beef

I went to C-Town on Tuesday and did all the buying I had wanted to do at Key Food when it disappointed me. And I spent $25, just like I expected. My best find was "storemade roast beef." It's the kind that is generic and not Boar's Head. It isn't homemade. Other stores might call something that's storemade homemade. But C-Town is scrupulously honest. Unless they didn't make it in the store. I am untroubled by that.

I think I'm going to the Trader Joe's Wine Shop tonight. Maybe Nora F will ring me up! I better get a different kind of wine so she can tell me about it. Or the same kind of wine so she can say "have you tried this before?" and I'll say "that is what you asked me on Monday." And I'll say that with all the off-the-cuffedness of someone who decided at 2:45 pm what his lines would be that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment