Amazon Ad

Monday, March 20, 2006

S'il vous plait, Peas, Por Favor

C-Town has 2 lbs of frozen peas on sale for $1.67! Know what they say about me in the old country? "Grocery Chopin, you're just like Jesus--you're the Prince of Peas." And they're right. I can put frozen peas in every single thing I boil.

Bags of Kraft shredded cheese are on sale 2/$5. This weekend I made 12 quesadillas (for a party) and 2 quesadillas (for my belly). You can also get La Costena salsa for $1.99. That's a lot cheaper than the Frito-Lay salsa (~$2.49) and it's better. Unfortunately, sour cream wasn't on sale.

Pierogies are on sale at Key Food. You can get 2 boxes for $5.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:52 AM EST

    I wish people would post prices at stores in North Huntington so I would know what to buy or to go shopping at all or even to give me ideas of foods I want.

    BTW the Giant Eagle at Haymaker Village that was formerly a Shop 'n Save is now a Shop 'n Save again.

    ReplyDelete