Amazon Ad

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Club

The floor was crowded, people bumped into me except when I was bumping into them, and people were telling us to dance. Trader Joe's is my favorite club. It's hard to judge it as a grocery store so far because it was so crowded that I couldn't browse everything and if I wanted to buy anything, the line was wrapped around two walls. I was impressed by what I saw though. I can't wait to go back.


There was horseradish hummus for $1.79. That seemed like a good deal. Well, there were lots of kinds of hummus for $1.79, but the horseradish seemed most tempting.

Slate's article on Trader Joe's

2 comments:

  1. I really can't wait to go some time when it's not packed. Krys went and took some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:32 PM EST

    Horseradish Hummus?!!?!?! I love horseradish and I love Hummus!

    ReplyDelete