Amazon Ad

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Ginger Ale Sale at Key Food

Now's the time to stock up on ginger ale at Key Food. It's all on sale. I wonder why. I went with Schweppes because my friend Rachel prefers that brand and I don't know anyone else with a ginger ale preference. Since I started drinking Schweppe's, I think I've enjoyed ginger ale more. Now would be the time for me to do a taste test.




There is never a time to stock up on eggs at Key Food. Their prices are ridiculous.
If you can't read it, that says $1.89 for the medium eggs at the end. At C-Town they're $1.50. At Associated I think I bought a dozen eggs for $1. Key Food's eggs are not 89% better than Associated's!

Despite that, I felt like I got good deals at Key Food. I got Gatorade for $0.88. Ginger ale was on sale. By avoiding those eggs, I was happy I saved money. Barilla pasta was $1/box for any shape. And gorgonzola was labeled $7.99/lb. I've wanted some of that for a while, but it's always $9.99/lb. You don't need a lot of it to taste a lot of it, but I still am much happier with $7.99.  So I paid and on the sidewalk I looked at my receipt. That was when I noticed they charged me $9.99. So I was no longer happy about getting a good price. Key Food always messes up their sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment