Amazon Ad

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why Associated is Replacing Key Food as my most visited store

I get such deals there! Yesterday I set out to get garbage bags and I found them at Associated for $2.19. I even went to Key Food to compare and nothing was close. I went back to Associated and grabbed the bags and since I felt bad using a credit card for $2.19, I looked for what else I could buy.

I got crema salvadorena for $2.50. It's usually $2.99. Tortillas that are made on my street for $1.39 (usually $1.50). Heinz hamburger dill pickle chips for $1.99. You can't even find those most places. The spaghetti was $0.67. I make a point of buying pasta when I can find it for $1 or less. I haven't seen pasta in a box at that price since 2005 or 2006. Sardines were on sale for $0.99, even the kind that isn't in oil. They're usually $1.29. And I got about a pound of jalapenos because they were $0.99/lb. You usually find them for $1.49.

Unfortunately, when I got home, I realized that in my haste I picked up the garbage bags that are tiny. The garbage bags you never ever need to buy because they are the same size as plastic shopping bags. Now I'm stuck making a Halloween costume out of them if they're going to be useful at all.


1 comment:

  1. The posts are better with pictures. Nice addition.

    ReplyDelete