Amazon Ad

Sunday, May 03, 2009

I'm back! I think

I'm back, but without the facade of being a guy in a wig wandering around C-Town. That's partially because over the last two years, I've switched most of my shopping to Key Food because when I want to eat raw meat, I trust their raw meat. Also, the C-town doesn't really have produce, but Key Food has overpriced produce, but the Jesus vegetable store has cheap produce and is on the way.

Someone told me about avocados that were $1.19 on Graham Ave, and she didn't even know I used to have a grocery store blog, so I thought I'd fire it up again. And because people are moving to the neighborhood and I need to learn them where to shop.

Lately I've been happy with the price of butter. I can get a pound for about $2.50 at Key Food. C-town has it for $2.99. And I FINALLY found Koolaid in the packets at Compare Food, which means I can start making Koolaid pie again. That store is going to be my new beverage center. It has cans of tomato juice for $1.89, while they are $2.09 at Key Food. They also have a lot of ginger beer, which is pretty hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment