Amazon Ad

Friday, October 04, 2019

What's on sale this week, now that I'm back and need food

Lots of posts today! I wonder what I will eat in the coming week.

Ozzie's: Still hasn't updated the website since August!

Green Corner:  Pork shoulder is $0.89/lb. (That's another thing you can't get cheap in Pittsburgh). I could celebrate Oktoberfest with that. Chicken quarters are $0.49/lb. Chicken cutlets are $0.99/lb.

Bravo: nothing i want to eat

C-Town: nothing i want to eat. even though i'm hungry. maybe this isn't a good time to write this post

Key Food: Iceberg lettuce is $1. Tomatoes are $1/lb. A pineapple is $2. I like them because they are decorative. Mozzarella is $2 for a pound. Gorton's seafood is 50% off, for all your fish taco needs. Butternut squash is $0.79/lb. It's soup time. (So is acorn, spaghetti, and kobucha.) Green or red cabbage is $0.49/lb. What a deal on red! That's a good price for green too. Tonic is $0.60.

Food Bazaar: As mentioned in a previous post:

Kielbasa is $2.50.

Brooklyn Harvest Market: Since I learned one is moving close to me, I'll check their circular to see what it's like. A 12 oz jar of roasted red peppers is $1.69. Mozzarella is 3 lbs for $5 here. I guess this store celebrates Columbus Day too. A fennel bulb is $2.

Not bad. Its sales seem like normal grocery store sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment