Amazon Ad

Friday, October 11, 2019

The sales this week

I should have done this when I was hungry instead of eating two peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.

Bravo: A big can of pineapple juice is $2. Those are good to have around. 7-up and Canada Dry type pops are 3/$4. Krasdale's version of tater tots are $2.50 for a bag. A 5 pound bag of potatoes is $1.50. That's the only thing so far that might get me in this store. Celery is $1.50.

C-Town: Boneless whole chicken breasts are $1.59. Since these go on sale so often, maybe I'll skip this time even though I love chicken piccata and chicken marsala. Tide Simply detergent is $1.99. Tuttorosso crushed tomatoes (and all other kinds) are $1/can. Celery is $1.50 here too.

Key Food: What a selection of things for $0.88! Zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, green pepper, plum tomatoes. That sounds like I should make ratatouille. Broccoli rabe is $1.48/lb. Celery is $1.48. So many 8s. Coke products are $1.25. You can get 5 lb bags of apples for $0.88/lb. I might do that. Red cabbage is still 49¢/lb.

Green Corner: They haven't updated their site. Neither has Ozzie's.

Food Bazaar: Bags of black or small red beans are 99¢. Frozen ravioli are $1.25 for 12 oz. 15 oz of sardines in tomato sauce are also $1.25.

Western Beef: I haven't gone here in a long while and I haven't included it in a long while. But Citibike is creeping closer to it so I am going to check its sales.



Chicken breast cutlets are 99¢/lb. Five pounds of onions for $2. Same sardine sale as Food Bazaar. Pears are 99¢/lb. A 44 fish stick bag is $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment