Amazon Ad

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Grocery Transport by Bike


One of my bikes, Bike Cherepko, has a basket. So when I buy groceries with him, that's what I use.

When I take the other bike, I have always looped my bag over my wrist. It works pretty well. I finally bought a backpack though because I have a shopping problem, especially with Asos. In the past 2 days, I have tried shopping with the backpack twice. Yesterday I went to Trader Joe's to buy dried dill and dried oregano. Today I went to Western Beef to buy a big Tapatio, some dill mustard, a tomato, and a can of mushrooms.

Now that I've tried both ways, I think I like the bag on my wrist. Things on your back poke you. I think I can carry about as much, though I haven't tested that yet. The wrist way doesn't make you sweaty all over your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment