Amazon Ad

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Greek Yogurt

I went back to Key Food to buy more cottage cheese because at $2 for 16 oz, it's the cheapest I can find. And because since my first post, I've found that I like it a lot and eat it a lot. Even though I haven't figured out anything to do with it.

Key Food at Fage Greek yogurt on sale for $2.5 for 17 oz, so I figured I'd try that. I've never eaten it before. The price seemed good.

It didn't impress me. I don't need it anymore. Unless I change my mind soon.

3 comments:

  1. You should try mixing things in your yogurt, like fruit, or granola or chocolate chips. Also you can make a really good yogurt dill sauce for your fish by adding in lime juice and dill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like bacon bits in yogurt. I feel smart when I use bacon bits instead of granola.

      I am probably going to make dill sauce.

      Delete
    2. I use the dill sauce on my salmon patties and fish tacos. Its really really good.

      Delete