Amazon Ad

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Malt Vinegar

I asked C-Town to carry malt vinegar, preferably Heinz. They got some weird brand and told me it would be in yesterday. So I'm going to go look for it today. I like malt vinegar, but I'm not sure what I should eat it on. I will probably start by putting it on everything. Maybe I can put it on cottage cheese? (I've been eating cottage cheese plain so far. It's good).

Malt vinegar can be good for salads. Marinades. Maybe it can finish a dish? I will figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM EDT

    Face - Time, originally released in June 2010, is an Apple created video chat application
    that allows any device running on i - OS or Macintosh computer featuring a Face -
    Time camera to connect to one another. This
    will then accurately tell you that when there is Zebra Stripes you should
    try to reduce them. In this ending, James walks into a control room that's being operated by a dog.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... videos downloaden

    ReplyDelete