Amazon Ad

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ice, Tomatoes, Meat

You can buy ice in Prospect Heights for $1.25 for a 5 lb bag. I have to pay $2 here. Prospect Heights has a comparative advantage in summer parties. I was going to one on Saturday and saw that ice and showed up with 15 lbs.

Tomatoes on vines are now $2.49 at the Jesus store. They had been $0.99/lb. There are now no $0.99/lb tomatoes there.

I bought cubed steak at Key Food. I unwrapped it. Everything that was not visible before is brown. I feel betrayed. But on Sunday, C-Town failed to have anything useful for a brunch. Time to move. I can't find a roommate anyway.

Non-grocery update: All men's stuff at Old Navy was 50% off today. Yet, I am not happy.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mike,

    You have the sweet dance moves to grove is in the heart. I think we should be friends. That is all. how do you feel about liquid sugar?

    -Aliza "Pat Benetar" and Sara "The Wiggles"

    ps here is my (aliza's) email: silkscarvesintheair@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete