Amazon Ad

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Clean Freezer

I have a new roommate moving in, so I'm trying to clean out all my food in the freezer so he has room to have food. His name is Dan. I had people over the previous 3 days to eat. All the food is still there. There is no noticeable decline. I cooked 3 lbs of pasta, a lb of bacon, a bunch of gorgonzola, a stick of butter, 2 bags of asparagus, and maybe that's it. In the mean time, I bought 2 bags of ice, a bunch of bread, and some milk. After the first attempt to clear up space, I had left space because both Ridgely and Dylan were kind enough to bring beers. Fortunately, we drank them all the next day.

This is getting serious. He's coming soon and won't have room for food. I think my problem is not inviting enough people so I can't cook enough. Also, it's inviting Ridgely, because he's a picky eater. No cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment