Amazon Ad

Friday, February 26, 2021

Snacks and some other grocery thoughts

 I used to not even notice potato chips.

Now I always do, and that's not very good. They aren't that healthy.
I don't know a good price, but those seem ok? I dunno.

Asparagus is coming into season. $1/lb at Key Food this week.

I bought so much ground turkey at C-Town last week. And Greek yogurt there and Key Food the week before. All the people in my life doing WW Points have affected me. I walk home with 0 points of food all the time. I'm gonna add a WW tag to my posts.

Today I went to Bravo and walked home with 10 lbs of bread flour, which is many points. I never owned bread flour before. We'll see what happens! I also got a little jar of sambol olek for $1.5. I have remnants of a big jar (that cost $4 according to the tag) in the refrigerator that is probably 40 years old. I'm gonna gry to use it more. This week I used up a jar of mapo tofo sauce this week that said use by 2015. (I didn't buy that... many roommates ago left it)

Tofu was $1/lb for last week so I bought so much of it. I even told my roommate Taha about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment