Amazon Ad

Friday, August 23, 2019

The Sales This Week

I bought a lot of tomatoes yesterday so I probably won't need them.

Bravo: 2-liter Pepsi products are $1.25. Carrots are $0.79/lb and cabbage is $0.59/lb. I could make coleslaw. I don't know if that adds up to their credit card minimum though so I might not go. I hope C-Town has some of those sales.

Key Food: Woah, 9 page circular. Bananas are $0.49/lb so I can finally make vegan banana ice cream and also pickled bananas. Peaches and nectarines are $0.99 and plums are $1.49 so I can still enjoy my stone fruit. Large eggs are $0.99. Key Food never has eggs on sale. Raviolis are half off.

C-Town: The Pepsi sale is here. Onion rings are $1.69. I have been hungry for ketchup lately and onion rings would be good. Pizza rolls are $2 for 40 but I don't know if I should get them. They might make me lonely. Krasdale cheeses are $1.79 for 8 oz.

Ozzie's: They still have the Aug 1-8 circular online.

Green Corner: They still have last week's online.


No comments:

Post a Comment