Amazon Ad

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Chicken Breast

I bought chicken breast for the first time in probably 10 years, maybe more. I certainly never write about it in this blog. I don't even monitor the price of it. But on Saturday I didn't know what to cook and I happened upon the idea for chicken piccata (which I had on my to-do list twice, because it is that long). C-Town had chicken breast for $1.59/lb, which I knew was a good price even though I never pay attention to that. So I bought 3 lbs (it was only in the big size) and made chicken piccata. It was good.

Bon Appetit told me that chicken piccata was so good that you could even mess it up and it would still be good. That is true. I messed it up and it was still good.

I might go buy more chicken breast and make chicken marsala next.

No comments:

Post a Comment