Amazon Ad

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Shopping Hiatus

My roommate of almost 6 years just moved out and there are so many things in this apartment that were his that he left or that were mine the whole time and I didn't know about. So I'm trying to purge. I'm particularly focusing on food because my new roommate likes to cook (and I let him move in anyway) and will want space in the kitchen. I don't want to waste food, so I am eating.

Right now I am making a stew that has frozen corn, canned corn, kielbasa, a jar of pasta sauce, a can of butter beans, a can of spinach, and maybe some other things.

I am sodium.

3 comments:

  1. What was yours that you didn't know what yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way for me to tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought maybe after he took his stuff you thought back and remembered. Oh well.

      Delete