Amazon Ad

Monday, January 10, 2011

Two Grocery Trips Today!

I'm happy about both. First, I went to Compare (better known as "cat pee") to buy a dozen eggs so I could break my $10 bill to do laundry. I paid $1.75 for extra large, which is apparently as good a price as they come for now. I remember paying $1.25 for medium not that long ago.

Later I went to C-Town. I couldn't find the artichokes I like, but they do carry tomato juice now. Just in time for bloody mary season. It's even at the price I like best ($1.79) and now I never have to go anywhere else for it. I bought some and some Fresca and some pasta shapes that aren't usually on sale, including whole wheat spaghetti. I never buy whole wheat, but I thought it might be good with an alfredo sauce. There's also a really good price on ricotta salata ($7.99/lb) but I have a surfeit of cheese so I held back.

No comments:

Post a Comment