Amazon Ad

Friday, October 20, 2023

What's on sale? - Short Week

 I usually do a sneak peek at the coming sales on Thursday and view the rest on Friday and then I don't write separate posts or any posts. But I didn't look yesterday, so I guess I will today. I have eaten nothing but soup since Sunday so I am eager for new foods. I have been buying foods though. I got 2 cans of chipotles in adobo for $2.29 each and a can of whole jalapeños for $1.25. They tried to overcharge me but they fixed it. I can shop at Green Corner again because I have the Savor One card I wrote about in my last post. I also went to Food Bazaar and got crema mexicana for $3, queso fresco for $4, and 5 lbs of wings for $10.

Also, I'm going to Atlanta for 4 days this week so I can't plan to buy or cook all that much.

Bravo: Iceberg lettuce for $1.49 for my tacos and tostadas.

C-Town: Tomatoes are $1/lb but I am worried they would be pink.

Food Bazaar: A 2 pound bag of squid tentacles is $10.

Foodtown: Morningstar Farms frozen fake meat things (like chicken nuggets) are $4 and you can get $0.75 off using Ibotta. 

Green Corner: Nothing.

Ozzie's: Iceberg lettuce for $1.49. Beefsteak tomatoes for $1.49. Seltzer 4/$3.

No comments:

Post a Comment