Amazon Ad

Friday, January 10, 2020

What is on sale? What will I eat?

I haven't done this for a while because I cooked a turkey and ate leftovers for a week, then went to Pittsburgh where I cooked 1 meal and ate leftovers for a week, and then came back and had parties. But I am in real life now. I have 1 eggplant and about 8 oz of mushrooms that I bought last week. And some tofu. And 2.5 lbs of frozen chicken wings I bought for $4. What will I find to eat?

Key Food:  Avocados are $0.69.  Nothing else. And Ozzie's doesn't have a website anymore, so I'm going to assume they have the same sales as Key Food and nothing is good.

C-Town: nothing

Bravo: nothing

Green Corner: not updated

Food Bazaar: 44 fish sticks for $6.

Looks like I'm just going to eat what I have in my cupboards. I'll look at one more store in case I go to Prospect Lefferts Gardens.

Associated: Quartered chicken legs are $0.49, eggs are $0.79, eggplants are $0.79/lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment