Amazon Ad

Friday, November 08, 2019

The sales this week

I don't know what I'm looking for. Something to eat with dried porcini mushrooms maybe? Something to make with hatch chiles? I have an unlimited metrocard for a bit so I will probably go to Trader Joe's but they don't have sales so I'm not writing about that. I want asiago. Inexpensive asiago. I hope Cracker Barrel Asiago is $2.50 for 8 oz. I also need mayo so I can go back to eating fish tacos several times a week.


Green Corner: They actually updated their website on time! Nothing is good enough to make me go there, but I'm glad I know that.

Food Bazaar: Galbani mozzarella is $3.33 for a pound. I'm not going all the way there for some cheese I don't need.

Ozzie's Fresh Market: not updated

Key Food: Honeycrisp apples are $1.49/lb. I never tried one of those. I doubt I'd notice a difference. Fishsticks are 50% off. I need to find mayo!

C-Town: nothing

Bravo: nothing

Associated on Flatbush Ave in PLG: Chicken quarters are $0.49/lb. They have a 2-day sale for Monday and Tuesday when you can get a pound of carrots for 33¢. Or beef chuck for stew for $2.99/lb. Maybe I'll make stew!

No comments:

Post a Comment