Amazon Ad

Monday, November 04, 2019

Ozzie's Fresh Market on Yelp

Wegmans inspired me to write a review, and it didn't exist on Yelp before so I had to add it.

I gave it 4 stars.

Here's my review:
I went to that new Wegmans today and it just made me wish I stayed home and went to Ozzie's which is better in almost every way.

The fresh bread is a good price and good quality. Produce is good. The other week, every type of pear was on sale for 99¢/lb. London broil and chicken dark meat quarters are always good. This is my go-to spot for eggs. So many hot sauces. Best deli counter in the neighborhood. I like the cashiers; they are nice but don't talk to me too much and I don't want to talk too much. When people visit me from out of town, this is one of the places I bring them.

The absolute worst part of this store is the horrible announcements which read out prices of things that are on sale, then repeat them. Or quote Steve Jobs saying "the best part of having a team is everyone is smart" or something equally dumb. And I wish the online circular updated more reliably on time. This used to be an Associated, which I liked more. The announcements were still horrible then too though. You have to go to C-Town if you want to hear good things. But this store has better prices for most things.

No comments:

Post a Comment