Amazon Ad

Friday, June 07, 2019

The sales this week

Last week, C-Town's sales were mostly lies. I never found the cranberry juice, lemonade, or London broil. I did find london broil at Ozzie's for that sale price though and I made a delicious meal. I covered it with tomatoes, raw onions, and gorgonzola.


Anyway, I am probably not going to buy meat again this week. I got a lot of the beefsteak tomatoes while they were on sale and I'll be on the lookout for things to eat them with.

Bravo: nothing

C-Town: Heinz BBQ sauce is $1.79. I have a lot of that, but I want to find the Carolina kind again.

Key Food: Peaches are $0.99/lb. Last year on this day, I made "peacho de gallo" which was good. I should do that again.

Green Corner:  Limes are 10/$1! Zucchini is $0.79/lb. Cilantro is $0.50/bunch.

Ozzie's: Peaches, like Key Food. Last week Ozzie's had much nicer tomatoes than Key Food, so even when the sales are the same it can be different.

BQE Liquors: I don't usually include this, but there are a lot of good deals on Ibotta. I'm not looking them up, but I saw Cruzan rum, Sauza tequila, Evil Willy, the Smooth Gin in the Bumpy Bottle (Seagram's), Smirnoff, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment