Amazon Ad

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Onion Night

I need both yellow and red onions and I want to make cast iron skillet pizza. Gideon showed me a deal on stem tomatoes at Green Corner for $0.69/lb. They usually have good onion prices so I went there. They never update their website anymore so I usually don't go. The prices were bad (I think $3 for a 2 lb bag of red, $2 for yellow) and the tomatoes didn't look that good. So I went to Ozzie's Fresh Market (formerly Associated).

There they had Vidalia onions for $0.99/lb so I got one. And a shallot for $2.99/lb. (And Heinz Memphis bbq sauce for $1.99). The cashier charged me $1.29/lb for my Vidalia onion as if it were a large yellow onion. Also that store has stupid annoying announcements. Today there was one "As Steve Jobs once said...."

No comments:

Post a Comment