Amazon Ad

Tuesday, May 07, 2019

I went on a journey to Associated

The Associated near me switched to an off brand Key Food, but I sometimes check the Associated in Prospect Lefferts Gardens. There were a lot of good sales this week so I biked 4.5 miles each way to go there. There are closer Associateds, like in Greenpoint, but the sales are completely different.


I did not get a "barril."

I got a 9 oz jar of garlic powder for $2.50 (marked down from $4.19). A pound of dried chick peas for $1.69 (not on sale, but that's just a good price). A can of chick peas for $0.69 (usually $1.19, but I would never pay that). Coconut milk for $0.89 (was $0.99), evaporated milk for $0.79 (was $1.49), sweetened condensed milk for $0.99 (was also $1.49), 2 cucumbers for $0.25 each (usually $0.67), a pound of carrots for $0.79. I think those are usually $1. A lemon was $0.40. I guess that's not a great price.

Overall I spent $9.24 and the receipt says I had $4.21 of savings. I also got 5 Citibike points.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:32 PM EDT

    These seem like decent prices perhaps I should buy things there sometimes

    ReplyDelete