Amazon Ad

Thursday, February 02, 2017

Hmmm. What to cook for the Super Bowl

It's the only time of year I can ever remember seeing wings on sale. Food Bazaar has a 5 lb bag of frozen ones for $10. Which is still a rip off compared to the usual $0.50/lb I like to pay for quartered legs. But it's a special occasion. I think someone else might bring wings to my party and save me the trouble of spending $10. If I make the wings, I'd make a variation of Melissa Clark's green goddess roast chicken.

Key Food's sales are lackluster, except a pound of Galbani mozzarella for $3.

C-Town has Frank's Red Hot on sale, which I will need for my infamous Buffalo Chicken Jello Salad.  And Wishbone salad dressing for $0.79. Bleu cheese dressing is another ingredient in my masterpiece. C-Town has sour cream on sale for $1. I'll need that since I am going to make nachos. I can't inflict only savory gelatin on my guests.





No comments:

Post a Comment