Amazon Ad

Friday, January 10, 2014

Grocery circular round up

Food Bazaar - I wanted shrimp to be on sale, but they're not. Mussels are 2 lbs for $2.49 though. Wow. Clams are $4 for a dozen. And you can get a pound of bacon for $3.

Western Beef - You can get a 7-10 lb bag of chicken drumsticks for $0.69/lb, but I got the chicken quarters last week for $0.39/lb so I'm stocked. Maybe I'll get a bag of cooked shrimp for $6. That's probably cheaper than I'll find elsewhere.

Key Food: London broil is $3/lb. Maybe I'll try making steak again. Key Food wants $6 for 2 lbs of mussels. And they make fun of you for buying them there.

Associated doesn't have anything particularly worth going for.

At C-Town I'll get some Ronzoni pasta for $1. And diet mug root beer. And Luigi Vitelli whole wheat pasta for $1.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment