Amazon Ad

Friday, January 03, 2014

Grocery Circular Day

I ate all my food before going to Pittsburgh for Christmas, so now I have to replenish. This is my first grocery circular day (i.e. Friday) since I got back. Food Bazaar is on a Th-We schedule and Key Food will show you next week's a day early, but I don't look at them all til Friday.

So what should I buy? I'm going to look at all the circulars. Key Food has quartered chicken legs for $0.69/lb. They're good for an excuse to keep the oven on a long time. Good in squash soup too. Cottage cheese for $2 sounds good. Wasa crackers would be good, even if they're not on sale. Diet Mug root beer (and other pepsi products) are 4 for $5. That's pretty good.

C-Town's chicken legs are $1/lb, so I won't get them there. C-Town had nothing else I want.

I didn't see anything good in Associated's circular, but I'll probably go there when I don't have anywhere in mind because it generally is the cheapest.

Wow! Western Beef has chicken legs for $0.39/lb. You have to buy at least 10 lbs though. The add even says "Wow!" which is how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment