Amazon Ad

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Where the Deals Are

I went to Trader Joe's today and got Kashi GoLean cereal because it's $2.49 there. It was $4.29 or so at Key Food. I also got some pecorino romano for $5.99/lb because I figured that's a standard price for it. Later I saw it on sale at Key Food for $4.99/lb! I also got shrimp and pork pot stickers. Shrimp were $3.29 for a bag. Pork was about $2.99. I got some turkey meatballs too. And salsa for $1.99, which isn't too bad but isn't as good as my C-Town $1.99 salsa.

At Key Food, I got shoulder steak on sale for $2.99/lb. I craved country fried steak after reading about Southern cuisine on wikipedia this morning. Maybe I can figure out how to make that. I also found Plochmann's chili dog mustard. There was only 1 bottle and it wasn't labelled on the shelf. I don't know why it was there. It cost $1.99, which is well worth it. Sardines were on sale for $0.79 for a can.

The Jesus grocery store has pints of cherry and grape tomatoes for $1. At Key Food they are $2.99 and $3.99.

Now go shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment