Amazon Ad

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Titan Foods - Astoria, Queens


Today I went to Astoria to watch soccer at a beer hall with people from work. The line for the beer hall was around the block and I don't like soccer, so I went to Titan Foods. That's the grocery store I saw the last time I went to the beer hall. This time I went in.

It didn't do anything for me. I don't know how to cook Greek dishes. It had lots of authentic-looking Greek ingredients. I couldn't compare prices to things I know because they didn't sell much of what I know.

A review that's more positive than mine.

By the way, C-Town FINALLY put frozen pizzas on sale. Elio's are buy one get one free. They always make you buy two to get the deal. I did.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:59 PM EDT

    i went to a key foods in astoria last weekend as well. i naturally reached for a basket, but my friend suggested i use a cart. a cart in new york?! i was incredulous, but then i looked around and was astounded to see that the place was practically a supermarket! with space! and aisles big enough for carts! amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd rather carry a basket anyway. If I can't fit it in a basket, I probably can't carry it home.

    ReplyDelete