Amazon Ad

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ripped Off!

I should turn in my blog because I did some bad shopping today. At Key Food, Dr. Pepper is on sale for 2 liters for $1. You might think Diet Dr. Pepper is too, but you'd be wrong. I was wrong. (Catfish is on sale for $3.99/lb though, so that's dinner.)

I went to the Jesus vegetable store to buy asparagus to go with my catfish. It was $1.99/lb at Key Food, but I thought I remembered it being cheaper at the Jesus store. It didn't have a price this time, but I picked it up and bought it. I got 5 or 6 stalks for $2! At least I got a lime for a dime as well.

2 comments:

  1. Pee doesn't exactly smell like roses to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:14 PM EDT

    Speak for your own.

    I know the bathroom smelled like a Stable after your grandmother was done with it, though.

    ReplyDelete