Amazon Ad

Sunday, May 14, 2006


I had a dream last night that I wanted to wake up at 8:00am and go grocery shopping, but it was 9:30 already. So I woke up and it was a little after 8:00, so I did go grocery shopping. But not until about 9:30. I went to C-Town first. The sales did not impress me. I got a pork roast, which I'm going to make for dinner. There were no frozen pizzas at all on sale. I spent about $14. The previous three times I have gone grocery shopping, I spent somewhere between $13 and $14. I'm pretty consistent.

I went to Key Food after I stopped at home to get my free Coffee Mate. I got the amaretto flavor. I like it. I went to the Jesus vegetable store on the way back to get vegetables to cook with my pork roast. The vegetables are cheap and look good. For a while they weren't as cheap as Key Food and looked gross. I got carrots ($0.50), radishes ($1), mushrooms ($1), and scallions ($0.25). The quantities were "more than I'll need" for all of them.

I don't even know how to cook pork. I didn't know how to cook French toast or bacon either, but that's what I made for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment