Amazon Ad

Saturday, September 21, 2024

What's on sale this week?

 I can't remember the last time I didn't look at the grocery ads until Saturday. Last week I only bought coffee and cheese, so I probably should find something I can cook today. And I need garlic.

Bravo: Cans of clams for $2.69 (the small cans). Small (8 oz) bags of frozen vegetables are $1. I need peas and carrots.

C-Town: This looks like the same ad as Bravo.

Food Bazaar: Iceberg lettuce is $1.29. Califia Farms cold brew is $5. Table salt is 75¢.

Foodtown: I wonder when the new Foodtown that is closer to me will open. The current one is 5 blocks away. A 2 lb bag of onions is $1.29. Califia Farms cold brew is $6 here, so I better go to Food Bazaar.

Green Corner: Jalapeños y tomatillos are $1.29/lb. I should go while Discover is still giving me 5% back on grocery stores (they don't take Amex there).

Ozzie's: Clams are only $2.29 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment