Amazon Ad

Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Beefsteak tomatoes and kaiser rolls

 I saw that Ozzie's had beefsteak tomatoes on sale for $0.99/lb so I went there for lunch yesterday. I couldn't find any though because they were either out or a guy stocking the shelves was hiding them. Instead I just got 2 boxes of 100 tea bags each for $2 each.

I went today before breakfast to try again. I did find them. I also got 2 kaiser rolls for $0.40/each. The bread area is so well stocked in the morning! I never go there then. I took the plastic bag I put my last bread purchase in because I still had it and I don't want more plastic in the world.

So now I have my lunch planned. Maybe some of my window herbs are big enough to harvest for a tomato sandwich. Or I can cut up my Vidalia onion.


No comments:

Post a Comment