Amazon Ad

Thursday, May 13, 2021

A Mystery Solved about Brooklyn Harvest Market's Deals

 I didn't even realize this was a mystery, and I'm not going to dig up my receipt, so this might not be a good post. I'll try to get some other pictures though.


I saw this lettuce for a good price even without the $15 requirement, so I bought it.

I also bought 2 bags of frozen french fries (2 for $3 after coupon), a liter of vanilla seltzer ($0.80), and a bag of raviolis ($1.25). So I thought I'd spend a little over $6.

But when everything rang up, the fries were over $5 a bag, the raviolis were $3, etc. And then the sales coupons were applied. And after everything, I got my lettuce for $0.66 because I originally had spent over $15. Wow! So my final total was about $5.80.



No comments:

Post a Comment