Amazon Ad

Friday, February 14, 2020

Weekly Sales

I'm only going to look at 3 stores. I glanced over Food Bazaar's yesterday and nothing caught my eye. Green Corner doesn't have anything in winter anyway, and I'm not going all the way to Western Beef.

Bravo: Iceberg lettuce is $1. That's it. I'm unlikely to go to Bravo just for $1 of lettuce.

C-Town: Luigi Vitelli canned tomatoes are $1. I am running low on those. It's not my favorite brand, but I can survive it. Ocean spray cranberry juice is $2.50. Luigi Vitelli pasta is $0.88, and it's a perfectly good brand of pasta. I think I already own every major shape though.

Key Food: Iceberg lettuce is $1 here too. Baby bella mushrooms are $3/lb. Last week, I bought white button mushrooms for $2.50 for a pound, which I haven't eaten yet. Maybe I will eat those today so I can buy more mushrooms.

Well, that's all. I guess I'll eat from my cupboards this week. Which I need to do anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment