Amazon Ad

Friday, July 26, 2019

What's on Sale this Week

I am back to shopping I think.

Bravo: Cantaloupe is $1.50. I bought one yesterday for $1.67 and I didn't even cut it yet, so I am ripped off! Plums are $1.49/lb, which is a good price. I would make a plum crumble if I had friends. When I used to have friends, they liked that. Pasta is $0.79 per bag, so I can stock up on some penne, ziti, and other extruded noodles. Extroodles. Mushrooms are $1.67 for 8 oz.

C-Town: Krasdale cheese is $1.50. I might own too many cheeses right now to buy more. Paper napkins are on sale, but I am a Millennial. Cantaloupes are $2.50 here–what a scam! Beefsteak tomatoes are $1.49/lb which might be worth going for.

Ozzie's: Beefsteak tomatoes are only $1.48/lb here! Now I don't need to go to C-Town at all. Romaine is $0.98/lb and plums are also $1.49/lb here.

Key Food: Same tomatoes and romaine as Ozzie's. White peaches are on sale instead of plums. I take that back–plums too! All the stone fruits. (Apricots are $3.99/lb so I don't buy them). I guess cherries aren't on sale.


Well, it looks like I'll eat pasta, mushrooms, and tomatoes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment