Amazon Ad

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lucky trip to C-Town

I stopped in C-Town because I was buying duct tape and hair gel at the store on the block. They didn't seem to have anything I wanted so I walked to the exit, but it was blocked by a car and some people talking so I went to the entrance to leave. That's when I spotted some nice looking tomatoes for $0.69/lb. I wanted them, but I feel weird when I pay with a credit card and spend $3 or less, so I went walking to find something that was a good price that I needed anyway. That's when I spied a 3 liter can of Colavita olive oil on sale for $19.99! I thought I was running low on olive oil, but wasn't sure. It's too good a price to pass up and it lasts a long time in an unopened can. So that is what I bought.

I would have included pictures but Apple products are terrible and my phone Photos doesn't sync with my computer Photos anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment