Amazon Ad

Friday, June 28, 2013

A sad postscript to the Fresca tale + Party Plans

The last two times I've gone to C-Town looking for Fresca, they've been out :(

But I'll move on. I'm having a 4th of July party in 6 days and making a lot of food. It's going to require all my grocery skills to minimize costs. I'm going to make hot dogs 3 ways, plus hot dog salad, beet salad, chick pea/orzo salad, pesto pasta salad, and probably some other things. Probably pimento cheese. I don't know what the three ways of hot dogs will be yet. Definitely baked potato dogs. Maybe taco dogs? Banh mi dogs?

4 comments:

  1. curry dogs!

    i will bring my famous watermelon salad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does a curry dog involve?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like hot dogs on a grill then on a bun or bread. Some people like hot dogs cut up in mac n cheese but I want mine separate. What exactly is a baked potato dog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hot dog on a bun with cheez whiz, sour cream, green onions, and bacon bits. Basically, treat the hot dog like it's a baked potato. There is no potato involved.

      I'm trying to figure out what would go on a taco dog.

      Delete