Amazon Ad

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pop Sale

I had an exciting day today that required a trip to Manhattan. Afterward I decided to celebrate with some Diet Mug Root Beer* and the Key Food circular told me it was on sale 4 for $5.

Lo and behold, all the Pepsi 2 liters had tags on them that said if you buy 3 bottles, you get a dollar off! So I got 2 Diet Mug Root Beers and 1 Diet Pepsi for $2.75, or $0.92 each. That's a Pittsburgh price there.

I also got 2 cans of chick peas because I am going to try to eat beans until my clothes fit again. And a can of olives. I didn't care for the price of cheese, so no huevos rancheros for a while. All that for $6.33.

*Diet Mug Root Beer is the best kind. Dr. Brown's is good. And Diet Faygo might be as good as Diet Mug. Barq's and A&W are ok if you are in a desert. And no non-diet pop is good at all because it's too thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment