Amazon Ad

Friday, September 23, 2011

Tons of Bad News about C-Town

Remember the last time I tried to say something nice about C-Town? I praised their price of frozen vegetables. I guess they marked that broccoli down to $0.99 because they were getting bags with a new design that they charge $3.49/lb or so for. There is now not a single thing for which I'd go to C-Town over any other local grocery store. I guess I know its hours and it's open late, and sometimes it has beer on the way to where I'm headed.

The other bad thing is that I was just ousted as the Foursquare mayor. Usually you get ousted when you haven't been to a place for a while, not 30 minutes after you get back from it. Based on my feelings about C-Town, I doubt I'll have that mayorship back anytime soon, but maybe I can get Key Food's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment