Amazon Ad

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

C-Town Pasta and what other people think of it.

C-Town has Ronzoni on sale. Only the 5 basics (spaghetti, ziti rigate, ziti, elbows, and thin spaghetti I think) for 4/$3. That's almost a 2006 price there.

I just saw this on Tumblr:
Is it sad that I couldnt voice my true opinion that my local grocery store’s clerks are consistently shitty about packing the groceries (really all the cans and the diet dr pepper in one bag?)? Why couldnt I say anything? Because theyre following me on tumblr and twitter.
So now Im being passive aggressive. You know who you are grocery store, have a seminar on proper bag packing with your ladies.
Now, I actually would like all my cans together, or at least not have qualms. And every week when I'm volunteering at the food pantry at Agnes's church (which should get another post), I pack up all the cans together. I guess in that situation it is offensive to say that beggars can't be choosers. Baggers, however, are the choosers. Ha! 

I always end up packing my own bag because I bring my own anyway.

I looked up C-Town on Yelp and I was appalled at the reviews, so I wrote one. They say they have bad customer service because the cashiers don't talk to you too much. What the heck! The ideal grocery store has cashiers who don't talk to you too much and a twitter account that carries whatever you want at the price you want (usually).

1 comment:

  1. All cans together is better than what the bagger at Giant Eagle did to me. Cans + buns in the same bag. I had 3 smooshed buns when I got home. I took a picture: buns and the bag they were in

    Btw I put all my stuff on the belt together. All fridge stuff together. All frozen together. all cans together. This stupid lady kept reaching around things to pack bags so stupidly.

    ReplyDelete