Amazon Ad

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hot Dog Party Results

I think I spent over $100, but I did get the best deals. Hot dog buns were $1 for 8. I did end up getting the hot dogs at Associated where 2 packs of 10 were on sale for $4. So 50 cents/hot dog.

Before I proceed, here is the menu so you have some context.

-hot dogs like lobster rolls, served on garlic bready buns
-baked potato hot dogs
-banh mi hot dogs
-everything else
-potato salad
-koolaid pies
-tint

I found Cheez Whiz for a dollar under the going rate at Associated. I got a bag of radishes for $1 at the Jesus store and pickled some of them for the banh mi. Ice is $1.69/bag at Associated, whereas it's $2 at Key Food. And I bought a case of Charles Shaw Merlot for the tint. I think we went through half.

No comments:

Post a Comment